Terms and Conditions
GIS 70th Anniversary Promotion
(The following Terms & Conditions are in addition to the Terms & Conditions governing enrolment and admission as stated on the Application for Admission form)
Terms & Conditions
The GIS 70th Anniversary Promotion refers to the discount on Registration Fee for all new enrolments up to the end of Term 1, Academic Year 2022/23. The tier of the discount will be determined by the location of the home address of the applicants, as follows:
Registration Fee Discount (%)
Mont Kiara Neighbourhood*
90% Registration fee waiver
Outside of Mont Kiara neighbourhood
70% Registration fee waiver
*Below are the postcodes that are recognised as ‘Mont Kiara Neighbourhood’:
Bukit Tunku, Ledang, Duta
- The Registration Fee Discount will be granted to all new/first-time enrolments from January 2022 up to the end of December 2022.
- For clarity, ‘enrolment’ refers to a new student who has started schooling at Garden International School, Kuala Lumpur (GIS).
- To enjoy the discount, an application and the full sum of the Application Fee must be received by GIS on or before 31st July 2022.
- The tier of discount is determined by the postcode of the home address, according to the table above. Evidence of the home address will be required for residents in “Mont Kiara Neighbourhood”.
- An application ‘received’ refers to the submission of a fully completed Application for Admission form to GIS with all required documents as stated on the checklist on the Application for Admission form, and evidence of payment made for an Application Fee at the current applicable rate, ie. RM1,300.00.
- The Application Fee must be paid in Malaysian Ringgit to the School’s Bank Account as follows:Payable to: GARDEN INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL SDN BHD
Bank/Branch: OCBC AL-AMIN Bank Berhad
Account Number: 187-100136-3
Bank Address: 19 Jalan Setiapuspa, Bukit Damansara, 50490 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Bank Contact No.: +603-8314 9090
Bank Fax No.: +603-2698 1411
Bank Swift Code: OCBCMYKLXXX
- The acceptance of an application is at the absolute discretion of the School. The School reserves the right to decline any application and is not obliged to offer any justification for the rejection of any application.
- If the application is successful, the School will send a letter of offer to the parents. If the offer is accepted, the Registration Fee Discount will be stated on the letter of offer. There will be no adjustments to the rate of discount should there be any changes to the Application Fee and Registration Fee at the point of enrolment of the student.
- If parents cancel the application before an offer is made, or decline an offer that was made, the paid Application Fee will not be refunded.
- If parents decide to withdraw after they have paid registration fees, such fees will not be refunded.
- The Registration Fee discount is only applicable to students who are not on any other discounts, waivers or programmes. Applicants can only enjoy one (1) form of discount at any time.
- For clarity, the benefit of the Registration Fee Discount will not apply to the following:
- the Application Fee of RM1,300.00 was not paid in full by 23:59 hours on 31st July 2022
- the Application for Admission form and the required documents are not received by GIS by 23:59 hours on 31st July 2022
- the application is cancelled
- the application is unsuccessful
- the offer of a place is declinedthe offer of a place is not accepted by the “Last Date to Accept Offer” as stated on a Letter of Offer to successful applicants
- The School reserves the right to change the above Terms & Conditions without any notification as it deems fit.
- This promotion is not applicable to existing students.
Accurate as at 15 October 2021