School Bus Services
School Bus Services in Klang Valley
Bus services are available for your convenience connecting GIS with almost all major neighbourhoods in Kuala Lumpur easily. The bus services are provided by the external bus operators and the fees are based on the distance from home to school.
Parents who have signed up for the bus services will be contacted by the bus drivers to confirm the timing for the pickup and drop off. Parents are advised to communicate changes to the transportation arrangements for the day in advance to the bus driver to help them manage their schedule.
In addition to regular bus services, there are also bus services offered to cater for students attending our CCA programme in school.
You may find useful information regarding the bus rules and regulations, bus routes and fares below.
ABOUT OUR BUS SERVICES
- All buses and vans, operated by an independent company are air-conditioned, fitted with seat belts, GPS tracker and equipped with CCTVs.
- All students must wear seat belts and remain seated at all times during the journey.
- Reported misbehaviour will be dealt with in the interests of the safety and wellbeing of other students.
- The departure of the buses is supervised by duty members of the teaching staff.
- Parents are advised to check on the School bus SOP regularly. This can be found in the Continuous Learning Website (in the Parent Portal) and as part of Main Campus SOPs.