Academic Results 2016 – 2017
GIS is very proud of the remarkable work achieved by the GIS 2017 A-Level and IGCSE students. GIS students are top of the world once again, with 66% of our A-Level students achievingA*/A compared to just 49.7% from the Independent Schools Council (ISC)* and 26.3% from UK Schools.
GIS has achieved more top grades at both IGCSE and A-Level than any other school in Southeast Asia.
Here are some highlights, we would like to share with you:
- 40% of GIS students met entry requirements to the top 5 universities in the world
- Best A* % results in the region for A Level
- 40% of A Level students achieved at least 3 A*/A grades
- Nearly a third of the IGCSE cohort achieved at least 10 A*/A grades
- Almost 4/10 IGCSE students achieved straight A*/A
For more information our track record of academic excellence, please click here.