Parents, Teachers and Friends
“The PTF vision is for all parents to see and feel GIS to be a place of enjoyment, support, learning and development for them and their children.
The PTF mission is to achieve its vision by establishing a strong home-school partnership that promotes excellence in delivery of the educational programme. “
PTF Committee Members
The association is managed via sub-committee. GIS PTF aims at being welcoming and easy to approach to all parents.
- The PTF Cafeteria Committee partners with both the School and the caterer, Gen B, to provide tasty and balanced meals for our school community.
- As a team of parents and teachers, the PTF also endeavours to enhance the students dining experience by increasing environmental awareness and responsibility in the cafeteria
Health and Safety Committee
- To improve communication between GIS and the PTF to provide an effective method of reporting and preventing, where possible, any H&S issues within the school campus and the immediate surrounding areas.
- To work alongside the GIS event team, community service team and Marcom team to organise PTF events and support school events
- To help welcome and familiarise new families within Kuala Lumpur and GIS
For general request, please contact:
Community Steering Committee
Note: Not open for volunteers as this committee is constituted of the sub-committee leads and chaired by Vice-Chair of PTF
- To plan and construct a series of events, interactions and systems across the year that foster a GIS community that realises the Parent Engagement Vision
- Communicate effectively to encourage community involvement
The PTF committees are reaching out to recruit volunteers for the upcoming programmes and activities. This is a great opportunity for you to get involved and help the school community to flourish.
At GIS, we bring out the best in everyone, both inside and outside of the classroom through our unique learning culture where we pursue our passions and strive for excellence; all in the spirit of respect, integrity and well being. Speak with us today to start your learning journey with GIS.